UK Universities Providing Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa to International Students and Workers – The United Kingdom has long been a preferred destination for international students and skilled workers seeking quality education and career opportunities.
To facilitate the immigration process and attract talented individuals, many UK universities have taken the initiative to provide Tier 2 sponsorship visas.
This comprehensive guide explores the universities in the UK that offer Tier 2 sponsorship visas, along with the list of companies willing to sponsor Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas in 2022 and 2023.
UK Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship Jobs List
One of the key factors in obtaining a Tier 2 sponsorship visa is securing a job offer from a licensed sponsor. Several universities in the UK serve as licensed sponsors, offering a wide range of job opportunities to international students and workers.
The following universities have an established track record of providing Tier 2 visa sponsorship jobs:
a) University of Oxford: Renowned for its academic excellence, the University of Oxford offers a variety of research and teaching positions. These roles span various disciplines and provide international applicants with the opportunity to work in a world-class institution.
b) Imperial College London: As a leading institution in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Imperial College London attracts a diverse pool of talented individuals. The university sponsors Tier 2 visas for skilled workers seeking employment in these domains.
c) University of Cambridge: The University of Cambridge, with its rich history and academic prestige, offers numerous employment opportunities across various faculties and departments. It serves as a licensed sponsor for international students and workers who wish to contribute to its vibrant intellectual community.
Read Also: UK Home Office to Stop Post-Study Work Visas
UK Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship Companies
Apart from universities, several UK-based companies actively participate in the Tier 2 visa sponsorship program, allowing international students and skilled workers to join their workforce.
These companies are committed to providing valuable career opportunities to individuals from around the world. Here are a few notable companies that offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship:
a) BP: BP, one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies, frequently sponsors Tier 2 visas for skilled professionals in engineering, geology, finance, and other related fields. Working for BP offers individuals the chance to be part of groundbreaking projects and contribute to a sustainable future.
b) GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): GSK, a global pharmaceutical and healthcare company, actively sponsors Tier 2 visas for professionals in the medical, pharmaceutical, and life sciences sectors. Joining GSK provides a platform to make a positive impact on global health and contribute to groundbreaking medical advancements.
c) Rolls-Royce: Rolls-Royce, a renowned engineering company, offers exciting career opportunities in the aerospace, marine, and energy sectors. As a licensed Tier 2 sponsor, Rolls-Royce welcomes skilled workers who can contribute to their innovative projects and cutting-edge technologies.
UK Companies Willing to Sponsor Tier 5 Visa 2022
While Tier 5 visas are temporary work visas, they still offer valuable opportunities for international students and workers to gain experience and enhance their skills. Several UK companies are willing to sponsor Tier 5 visas in 2022. Here are a few examples:
a) Barclays: Barclays, a global financial services company, actively sponsors Tier 5 visas for individuals looking to gain practical experience in finance, banking, and related fields. This program allows participants to work alongside industry professionals and develop their expertise.
b) Unilever: Unilever, a multinational consumer goods company, offers Tier 5 sponsorship opportunities for individuals interested in marketing, supply chain management, research and development, and other areas. Joining Unilever enables participants to work on renowned brands and contribute to their global success.
c) Jaguar Land Rover: Jaguar Land Rover, a leading automotive company, provides Tier 5 sponsorship for individuals with a passion for engineering, manufacturing, and automotive design. This opportunity allows participants to work on cutting-edge technologies and iconic vehicles.
UK Companies Willing to Sponsor Tier 2 Visa 2023
Looking ahead to 2023, numerous UK companies are expected to continue sponsoring Tier 2 visas to attract international talent. While the specific list may vary, prominent industries such as technology, finance, healthcare, and engineering are likely to provide ample opportunities.
Candidates can explore the official government websites and job portals to identify the companies willing to sponsor Tier 2 visas in 2023.
List of UK Universities Offering Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa
- University of Oxford: The University of Oxford is renowned for its academic excellence and offers sponsorship opportunities for Tier 2 visas. International students and workers can benefit from the university’s strong network and reputation, which can enhance their future career prospects.
- University of Cambridge: The University of Cambridge, another prestigious institution, also provides Tier 2 sponsorship. With its rich history and world-class faculty, international students and workers can leverage the university’s resources to excel in their chosen fields.
- Imperial College London: Imperial College London is known for its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. The university offers sponsorship for Tier 2 visas, attracting talented individuals from around the world to contribute to cutting-edge research and innovation.
- University College London (UCL): UCL is a globally recognized institution that sponsors Tier 2 visas. It offers a diverse range of academic programs and is committed to fostering an inclusive and international environment, making it an attractive option for students and workers seeking visa sponsorship.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): LSE is renowned for its expertise in the social sciences and offers sponsorship for Tier 2 visas. International students and workers can benefit from the university’s interdisciplinary approach and extensive network in the fields of economics, politics, and international relations.
Companies that Sponsor Work Visas
- Accenture: Accenture is a multinational professional services firm that sponsors work visas in the UK. With a focus on technology, consulting, and strategy, Accenture provides opportunities for international professionals to work on cutting-edge projects across various industries.
- Deloitte: Deloitte, one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, is known for its global presence and expertise. It offers sponsorship for Tier 2 visas to individuals with specialized skills in areas such as auditing, consulting, tax, and financial advisory services.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): GSK, a leading pharmaceutical company, sponsors work visas for professionals in the healthcare and life sciences sectors. The company is committed to research and development, offering opportunities for international workers to contribute to groundbreaking advancements in medicine.
- BP: BP, a multinational oil and gas company, provides sponsorship for Tier 2 visas.online pharmacy elavil online with best prices today in the USA
With a focus on energy and sustainability, BP offers career opportunities for international professionals in areas such as engineering, geoscience, and project management.
- Rolls-Royce: Rolls-Royce, a renowned engineering company, sponsors work visas for skilled professionals in the aerospace, marine, and power systems sectors. The company’s cutting-edge technology and global reach make it an attractive option for individuals seeking visa sponsorship in the UK.
Read Also: Move to Germany Without a Job Offer
Best Companies for Visa Sponsorship in the UK
- Google: Google, a global technology giant, offers visa sponsorship for talented individuals in various fields, including software engineering, data science, marketing, and product management. Working at Google provides access to a diverse and innovative work environment.
- Microsoft: Microsoft, a leading software company, sponsors work visas for skilled professionals in areas such as software development, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and cybersecurity. The company’s commitment to innovation and technology makes it an ideal choice for visa sponsorship.
- J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan, a prominent investment bank, provides sponsorship for Tier 2 visas.online pharmacy amoxil online with best prices today in the USA
With a strong presence in the financial industry, J.P. Morgan offers career opportunities in areas such as banking, finance, risk management, and technology.
- Unilever: Unilever, a multinational consumer goods company, sponsors work visas for individuals in various fields, including marketing, supply chain management, research and development, and sustainability. Working at Unilever offers the opportunity to contribute to globally recognized brands.
- British Airways: British Airways, the UK’s flagship airline, sponsors work visas for professionals in the aviation industry. With a diverse range of career opportunities in areas such as pilot training, cabin crew, engineering, and operations, British Airways provides a gateway to the aviation sector.
As an international student or worker, obtaining a Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa in the UK can significantly enhance your education and career prospects.
This detailed guide has provided an overview of UK universities that offer sponsorship for Tier 2 visas, as well as a list of reputable companies known to sponsor work visas.
Whether you choose to pursue higher education or seek employment opportunities, the UK’s universities and companies provide numerous pathways to success for international individuals.
Remember to conduct further research and consult official sources for the most up-to-date information regarding visa sponsorship requirements and processes.